Which kitchen equipment do you need for an Italian restaurant?
Most people want to make their kitchens perfect and complete. Not the construction makes a bright kitchen; the commercial kitchen equipment actually makes it functional. The essential household and kitchen appliances are quite necessary for every family. When shifting to a new home, you may have to buy many kinds of equipment. Not the padella rame stagnate only can cook foods for your family, you need to buy many other items too. The best time to select your kitchen equipment is when you sit down with your commercial kitchen designer who will help you to create the correct layout for your shop.
Equipment we use at la Piazza
1. Blender - There are different types of blenders available in the market. Countertop, Vitamix and hand blender are some common names you may know in this product series. Your modern kitchen needs a hand and countertop blender as these make your food preparation faster and better.
2. Bowl - These are the most used kitchen accessories for preparing and serving any food in your kitchen. You can find bowls of different sizes and various materials ranging from glass to stainless steel. You may have to order for more number these multipurpose kitchen equipment.
3. Cutting Board - These products came in various styles and used for different purposes. You need to buy a strong and durable once for cutting vegetable or meat. A lighter and designer one will accompany the coltello da pane for cutting bread and other soft things.
4. Dish - Choose the material wisely which make sense in preparing healthy and safe food for your kids and family. You can use it for storing prepared foods, in serving and while making tasty items in the kitchen. Consider the products those will fit in your dishwasher perfectly.
5. Knife - There are several types of knives available in the market. Slicing knife, Costello da pane, kitchen shears, etc. are some common variants available in the market. Stainless steel is the universal metal used for making knives for the kitchen.
6. Lid - It can be made of stainless steel, cast iron, glass, rubbery or hard plastic. While buying these items, consider its use or requirement so you can get the idea on the material choice. Bring the right size that perfectly fits your padella rame stagnate, pots or dish.
7. Pans - Skillets, deep pans, sauté pans, wide pans, saucepans, etc are some common variants of these essential kitchen equipments.
8. Peelers - You cannot consider using the knives or Costello da pane instead of peelers in most cases. This equipment will help you in quick cooking. It will accompany your expert hands. Kiwi peelers are a bit different to the conventional designs.
9. Turner - this stuff will be necessary for preparing many kinds of foods in your kitchen. You can consider buying turners made of wooden, cast iron, or any other metal with special coatings.
10. Wok - Cast iron, copper, and other nonstick woks are being available in the market. You have to choose one or multiple woks according to your required size and style. Most Italian families prefer buying padella rame stagnate for their kitchens.
How to market a restaurant?